Are you curious about coaching supervision? Wondering if it’s the right fit for you, and you for it? Here is a quick set of guidelines to help the pondering process along:
Indicators you might be a good candidate for supervision:
- You are a great coach and you hold yourself to high standards.
- Your professional association requires coaching supervision after receiving your professional credentials.
- You love learning about coaching and want to learn more.
- Coaching isn’t as much fun as it used to be.
- Contracting seems a bit harder.
- You or your clients are not satisfied with results.
- Your approaches are becoming routine or mechanical.
- You have a challenging client.
If you are interested in giving coaching supervision a try, please contact Sam via email at email@example.com or by phoning 425-787-0846.